Urethane, Polyester & PVC Extruded Cord Belts
We fabricate resilient endless round belts, vee belts, flat cord, hollow cord, cogged cord and twisted cord belts for power transmission applications and live roller conveyors, i.e., line-shaft conveyors and powered roller conveyors. Urethane round belts are elastomeric belts, meaning they are designed to stretch, so they do not require a belt tensioner.
Call or email us for immediate service
- Cross-sections from 1/16" to 3/4", also most metric sizes (2mm to 18mm) and standard O-ring sizes.
- Any length above 3" cut length (depends on cord cross-section).
- Durometers: 60A, 70A, 75A, 76A, 80A, 83A, 85A, 88A, 90A, 92A, 95A, 100A, 53D
- Colors: clear, orange, red, green, blue, light blue, white, yellow, brown, black. Also see Post-Color process
- Textures: smooth or rough/matte finish.
- Economical -- no tooling charge.
- Best resilience of any elastic material.
- Tough & durable.
- Highly resistant to cuts and abrasion.
- Won't fray.
- Fits round or V pulleys.
- Easily cleaned.
- Resistant to fuels and oils. (Non-Slip Belts)
- Most are Food Grade USDA/FDA approved.
- Some are detectable by metal detectors (Metal Detectable)
- Available with UV resistance.
- Available in Anti Static (Static Dissipative)
- Available in Jungle or Nautical urethane.
- Warning, do not use urethane belts on slider beds.
- Many Applications.
We Also Recommend